Sunday 21 February 2010

11- New Frankenstein







I was thinking maybe the first frakenstein character I designed was too complicated and I tought it would be hard to animate, so I thought why not simplify it.


The new character with the stitches is based on one of my group's character design (Sean's)

He drew his frankenstein with stitches on the forehead, Warren suggested that we add another stitch running along the side of frankenstein's face but I think it looks better with one line of stitches only.

I think it would be a good idea to give Frankenstein's skin a greenish look (Skin colour) and yellowish eyes. (Maybe his hair could be black).

We have dicussed we the group and all agreed that Frankenstein should be slightly taller than Victor by an inch maybe, with wider shoulders ( we will make the final decisions on this according to the size of the set- Because we have to design a set as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment